Ainol Novo7 Tornados returned from dead after 4 months

My very first Android tablet was a China made Tornados from Ainol. Tornados stopped working after span of almost an year. During the year I pushed Tornados to its limit and it performed very well. I have no complains from this lowest cost Tablet .

I bought Tornados for 7,000 Pakistani rupees when it was new in market. This price was half of any acceptable quality tablet at the time. When it stopped working I assumed it has to be the cheap quality hardware used in it, however Ainol proved me wrong again.

After 4 months, couple of weeks ago I took it to a hardware support professional, and he couldn't find a way to fix it but he hinted it might be a software issue. I took Tornados back but instead of putting it down in its death bed I dig into resources, went in deeper and today my year old dead Tornados resurrected and start kicking like the brand new piece.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Through USB_Image_Tool. It is a Chines software and tutorial with it also Chines.

      Delete